What Does the Ducati Scrambler Cost?
There are many different models available in the Scrambler series, each differing in performance, size, and price. Learn about the Ducati Scrambler price points below.
Ducati Scrambler: Prices & Models
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Sport: $15,095 starting MSRP
- Ducati Scrambler 1100: $12,995 starting MSRP
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Special: $14,395 starting MSRP
- Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled: $11,895 starting MSRP
- Ducati Scrambler Mach 2.0: $10,795 starting MSRP
- Ducati Scrambler Café Racer: $11,695 starting MSRP
- Ducati Scrambler Sixty2: $7,995 starting MSRP
- Ducati Scrambler Icon: $9,195 starting MSRP
- Ducati Scrambler Classic: $10,695 starting MSRP
- Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle: $10,695 starting MSRP
- Ducati Scrambler Urban Enduro: $10,495 starting MSRP
- Ducati Scrambler Flat Truck Pro: $11,295 starting MSRP
Ducati Scrambler Encourages Individuality & Exceptional Performance
The Ducati Scrambler series focuses on individuality, exploration, and enjoyment with each of its models, allowing Thornton riders to make their riding experience their very own. Not only does the Scrambler brand value engaging experiences, but each of the motorcycles delivers powerful performance as well. The Scrambler 1100, for example, comes equipped with a 1079cc air-cooled V-twin engine that produces 86 bhp. All in all, the Scrambler combines strong performance with an enjoyable ride.
Explore the Ducati Scrambler at Erico Motorsports
Contact us to learn more about the Ducati Scrambler or other affordable Ducati bikes like the Monster. You can also visit our motorcycle dealership in Denver to see our inventory of new Ducati bikes in person! We are just a short drive from Westminister and Aurora!
More FAQs at Erico Motorsports
Erico Motorsports in Denver is Colorado’s largest REV’IT! dealer. Our apparel experts are excited to show you the attributes of the new REV’IT! Urban Collection. The purpose of each garment is to provide all the comfort and protection you need cleverly disguised in fashionable outer…
Whenever you begin the process of accessorizing your bike, start by asking yourself these important questions: What kind of riding will I be doing, i.e. Cross country touring? In-town riding? Or a few long rides on the weekends? Which accessories work best with my bike?…
The staff at Erico Motorsports is committed to being a neighbor to our friends in greater Denver, which is why we’re happy to highlight the many great things going on at the local Ronald McDonald Houses in Denver and Aurora. Check it out here, and then count on our dealership near Westminister for all your…