Scooter Spring Service Reminder
Following the necessary proper maintenance is always a good idea to guarantee your safety and the safety of your passengers and other drivers on the road. To ensure your scooter's performance is not hindered and proper service is maintained, we recommend that your scooter be inspected at least once a year regardless of indicated miles.
All of us here at Erico are dedicated to providing a level of customer service that sets us apart from all others. Our knowledgeable service advisors and highly qualified technicians have the expertise to assist you with any questions you may have regarding the care and maintenance of your scooter.
Safety Note - be cautious of sand and gravel debris that collects on the roads left over from winter - drive with extreme caution when applying your brakes and cornering!
Scooter Pre-Ride Check
Erico's top of the line scooters are designed to be problem-free, and by following some simple steps you can extend the life of your ride.
- Check your oil and fuel level and the coolant level if your bike is liquid cooled.
- Check to make sure your brake lights, headlights and turn signals are all functioning.
- Kinks and stiffness in your cables can affect your scooter's performance, so always check your controls.
- Make sure your tires are properly inflated and that there are not any cracks on the sidewall. Scan for foreign objects.
- Your belt should be in good shape and have the correct tension.
- Make sure your side stand and center stand are folding up properly and that they remain up.
- Check your brakes to make sure they are functioning correctly.